Large enough to innovate.
Small enough to care.
Long Term Care Pharmacy Services
PerroneRX caters to the unique requirements of special needs and senior populations. Our perspective in understanding how to best serve these communities has been shaped by our family of employees for over six decades.
We recognize that no two communities are alike. As such, if your community is looking for a pharmacy services provider, contact us. We engage in a collaborative process with each community we serve, listening to challenges, concerns and expectations. Then we get to work, creating a plan of pharmacy care to make your job a little easier.
Each type of community has its unique needs and challenges. Among the services we provide are:
- Pharmacist consultant services, including chart reviews and med cart audits
- Pharmacist participation in Interdisciplinary Team meetings
- Medication destruction/collection
- Formulary creation to ensure medically appropriate/cost-effective drug use
- Sterile and traditional compounded medications
- Custom delivery schedules
- Round-the-clock dispensing and delivery availability – open 24/7
- Med carts
- Emergency medication kits
- E-MAR interface availability
- Blister card and strip packaging
PerroneRX has served a variety of patient populations, including:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Memory Care Units
- Independent Living Communities
- Addiction Facilities
- Adult Group Homes
- Children’s Group Homes
- Inpatient Hospice Units